Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's not you... it's me

Valentine's Day is the perfect time to reflect on relationships, right? So, is it odd that today I'm thinking about my blog? Because I am. And I'm thinking that, as ridiculous as it sounds, maintaining this blog is stressing me out. My blog and I had a little DTR, and I've decided we need some time apart. I, unlike most of you fellow bloggers, don't have a lot of creative energy. I'm going to focus what little energy I do have on finishing my WIP (thank goodness for acronymns!).  I'm hoping to finish the first draft by the end of April.

So, wish me luck! Hope to be back soon....

8 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need, Kim! We'll be here when you get back.
    Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand where you're coming from. I've been enjoying my time away from the blog--seeing other blogs, etc. I'm seriously considering filing for a blog divorce, but I guess we'll see how counseling goes.

    Good luck on your WIP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you come back sooner than you did to the Munster blog.... : ) Only because I can't live without a little Kim humor every once in a while. Is it past Cmas now so we can play? : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, but I will say I'll miss your beautifully written posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Janel - I was SO sad when you stopped your Family Munster blog - and elated when you started this!

    I should also let you know that reading your blog last fall got me started on writing my own blog, and just back to writing in general. Everytime I would read one of your posts, I would get a little more motivated to start writing again. Funny that we both graduated in English, but only started writing because of blogs... Obviously the English Degree at most universities is lacking in some respects.

    Until you re-enter the blog-o-sphere, good luck with your WIP.

    Much Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kim. Just wanted to let you know you are missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So like April is winding down...I'm just checking to see. You know, if you're coming back? I guess I'll see at Storymakers if nowhere else! Til then, may Scott Baio smile on you.

    ReplyDelete