Sunday, May 15, 2011

Introductions Part 1.5 - Characters



One day, the Cat in the Hat came knocking at my door. And, despite my mother's admonition to keep the door latched and locked, curiosity got the best of me and I let him in. Right away, things started to get interesting. He juggled everything around and showed me some of his best tricks. It wasn't until he brought along Thing 1 and Thing 2 that I knew, for sure, I was in trouble.

Life with the Cat in the Hat and his sidekicks can get a little out of control at times. There are moments when I wish I had elected for insularity, and kept the Cat out, despite the rain and the boredom.

But those moments are few and far between. Because despite the mess and the chaos and the antics, this is certain: Life would be utterly dull without them.




1 comment: